preloader

Financial Services

Financial Services

Solutions in the financial space are highly complex and deal with various technical challenges such as large data volumes, real-time processing, complex and proprietary business logic, licensing restrictions etc

SSI has extensive experience in the Financial Technology space working with partners ranging from established solution providers to startups in the Trading, Investment and Analysis space. Our deep rooted technology expertise in the Financial space puts us in a unique position where we are able to understand the challenges unique to the industry while possessing the skills necessary to produce solutions to address those challenges

Case Studies

Thomson Reuters

Life cycle project management for a global financial warehouse

Lime Brokerage

A reinvented platform for a financial trading solutions provider and industry pioneer of advanced low-latency execution technology and risk solutions for systematic traders

Digital Enterprises

Digital Enterprises

As most traditional companies evolve to capitalize and defend their business through presence in the digital economy, new models of Digital Enterprises have emerged that are challenging the status quo

Consumers and businesses are willing to buy and engage through the digital channel creating opportunities for an exciting breed of technologies like Online Marketplaces, Social Media, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Mobile Applications, Learning Management Systems (LMSs) etc. SSI has worked on a range of such new digital products and services and can help you launch yours

Case Studies

Advanced Energy

A data aggregation, analytics and predictive maintenance application for Industry 4.0 readiness

FIBRO

An Industrial Internet Of Things (IIOT) solution for a leading manufacturer of rotary indexing tables providing analytics for predictive maintenance

SaaS Companies

SaaS Companies

A need to provide a competitive product in an ever changing technology landscape while maintaining quality remains a key challenge for SaaS companies. With the current pace of innovation it is critical to have a speedy time to market without compromising on quality

As a one stop shop for its partners in typically long standing relationships SSI has deep experience in understating your strategic vision and helping you deliver without having to think about resource constraints and challenges with hiring and managing your own development teams. Our domain knowledge in the latest tools & technologies ensures that we help you launch a cutting edge product on time and within budget

Case Studies

Costa Coffee

An application for managing routine tasks and other stock related activities across multiple locations of Costa Coffee

GBO Datacomp

Design revamp and back-end reconstruction for a comprehensive production management system

Tech Startups

Tech Startups

75% of startups fail within the first few months of launch partly due to challenges related to successful delivery. Let us help you be among the other 25%

With decades of experience helping Tech Startups succeed in product development, we have established a robust and proven methodology. Our Tech Startup clients have access to industry best practices, years of experience and R&D, and a large pool of top tier technical and project management resources and an efficient delivery channel which helps keep your costs low. We can manage the implementation and delivery activities completely or act as an extension of your existing team, freeing up resources to focus on higher value activities

Case Studies

SnapFlow

Innovative order processing and workflow management solution for a tech startup

Social Market Analytics

A partnership from ground up to develop cutting edge social media analytics application that captures market sentiment for the finance industry

Healthcare

Healthcare

HealthTech is a highly specialized domain which requires deep knowledge of not only the industry and its ecosystem but also a sound understanding of its regulations and interoperability standards

With over ten years of experience working in healthcare, SSI prides itself as one of the premier software development companies that have developed and successfully implemented various products in the healthcare. Our Business Intelligence platforms have enabled our HealthTech clients to effectively capitalize on analytics as a source of additional services and features

Case Studies

The Optimé Group

Core platform and mobile app development for a healthcare workforce analytics, optimization and scheduling firm

Healthcare Business Insights

A new web portal with data analytics and learning management systems (LMS) suites for a healthcare performance improvement company