Gener8tor invited SSI to their new program launch
SSI team was invited to participate in the Mentor Swarm, which is like speed dating between mentors and the startups. With SSI’s expertise in tech industry, especially on helping solve scaling challenges, the mentorship sessions continue to be enthralling.
Gener8tor launched their new program with five companies. Recognized as one of the top 15 global accelerator programs, gener8tor chose this class from over 500 applicants. It will train and mentor the startup's entrepreneurs for 12 weeks. Each selected startup receives an initial $20,000 cash investment and $70,000 in follow-on investment from Gener8tor and its partner Angels on the Water.
Digital startup accelerator Gener8tor selected the following five startups for its latest Milwaukee program:
- AkitaBox (Madison), an application that digitizes, stores and indexes building documentation and facility data into a searchable resource
- Ezra's (Chicago), a national online retailer of craft spirits from hard-to-access distilleries;
- Needls (Toronto), an advertising platform that allows businesses to create, target and optimize digital ads across social media platforms and search engines;
- Player's Health (Chicago), creates a web-based athletic health record for youth athletes that is HIPAA-compliant and mobile
- Prescribe Nutrition (Minneapolis), provides access to nutritionists via nutrition and wellness programs that are online and interactive.
Many high profile Tech companies like Skype, Slack, Box, Klout and Fab have known to have used offshore outsourcing as a means to scale and get a leg up against competitors..
One larger provider was tackling analytics on a large scale – investing a high-performance data warehouse solution and getting a head start organizing data by leveraging a 3rd-party healthcare data model
SSI take on HealthTech Rising Summit 2015 held in Chicago, USA.
SSI take on Techweek Chicago 2015 . Techweek hosts a 7-day series of events with a 2-day technology conference and expo to bring together a mixture of entrepreneurs, visionaries, and thought leaders..